This Simple Sitz Bath Remedy Can Cure Your Hemorrhoids(Piles) in Just 20 Minutes!!
One of the most common diseases to make your bathroom times nightmarish is the medical condition we all are familiar with. Piles; in the behind of our bodies, targeting the rectum area is the mild inflammation we all got. This is the normal inflammation which when gets a little inflamed might causes hemorrhoids.
Hot Water Sitz Bath to Cure Hemorrhoids (Piles):
A good way to ensure proper hygiene in the anal area as well as to kill the bacteria and relief the swelling and inflammation is to take a warm water bath or a sitz bath daily till the problem subsides.
This can also be named sitz bath which literally ends up in the patient soaking the affected lump area in luke warm water. Be careful not to use too warm water since it may cause scalding of the now sensitive region. The soaking in the luke warm water dilates the otherwise swollen vessels curing the inflammation.
Taking a Sitz Bath in The Bathtub:
- After purchasing your sitz bath, clean it thoroughly with clean water and you’re ready to go.
- Attach it to the rim of your toilet bowl.
- Fill the basin with a few inches (about 3 or 4 inches) of warm water.
- Use the elbow test (dipping your elbow in the water) to test for temperature.
- It is not a case of the hotter the better. Warm (to slightly hot) is usually best.
- A good sitz bath attachment bowl will have vents to allow overflow into the toilet (not over the bowl and onto the floor).
- So when you have a supply of fresh warm water, it is pumped from the water bag through the tube and into the basin, allowing for a fresh supply of clean warm water throughout the duration of your sitting.
- There will be a clamp on the tubing. Make sure it is clamped before filling the water bag with warm water.
- Make sure the tubing is inserted into the basin properly.
- Ease yourself onto the seat and take the clamp off the tubing, allowing the water to flow.
- Soak for 20 minutes, or as instructed. When you need a top up with fresh warm water, refill the water bag.
- When finished, arise slowly without slipping or keeling over.
- Watch out for dizziness. Combine some pat drying and air drying, and try to maintain good ventilation at all times, as much as is socially acceptable.
- Empty the water out, and give the basin a proper clean.
- You can repeat these steps 3 or 4 times a day.