Simple Exercises to Get Slim Thighs
A slim thighs look great when you step out in a new dress or pair of jeans. To get a slimmer midsection and legs you must perform aerobic exercise to lose fat and strength training exercises to tone your muscles. A combination of the two will help you develop a slender physique that boasts a trim sexy thighs.
1. Froggy Squat:
How To Do:
- First you have to spread your feet beyond shoulder width apart.
- Now place your hands in front of your body and inhale while you go down and exhale when you go up.
- The important point you should note is that you have to push hips back with out bending your knees and folding them towards your toes.
- You can do this exercise for about 10 to 15 minutes.
2. Scissor Legs Plank:
How To Do:
- You need a smooth surface and a couple of towels for this exercise.
- Begin by assuming the plank position, and put a folded towel under each foot.
- Keeping your upper body stable, slide your feet outwards as far as you can comfortably slide.
- Then return to the starting position by using your inner-thigh muscles to bring your legs back together.
- It’s a lot harder than it sounds, but really punishes those thigh muscles.
- 2-3 sets of 15 reps will really test your conditioning.