8 Effective Home Remedies for Double Chin
Double chin is an embarrassing problem which every obese person deals with. Sometimes it might be due to hereditary reasons, but most of the time double chin occurs as a result of weight gain or being overweight. There are numerous tips on the internet on how to hide the double chin, but rarely do we take necessary steps to curb the root cause for this issue.
Here are the 8 most Effective Home Remedies for Double Chin:
1. Wheat Germ Oil:
Wheat germ oil has anti-aging properties that helps in tightening the muscles. It tones the facial muscles and prevents it from sagging. It is rich in vitamin E that nourishes the skin and helps in tightening the skin. Regular massage with wheat germ oil will help in getting rid of double chin faster.
How To Do:
- Rub some wheat germ oil on the chin area before going to the bed
- Gently massage upwards from the bottom of the neck to the chin
- Massage for 10 to 15 minutes and leave it overnight
- Follow this remedy regularly to notice any improvement in the double chin
2. Cocoa Butter:
Cocoa butter is a very rich source of antioxidants, an excellent emollient, a great skin softening and moisturizing agent. Also, it contains a lot of fatty acids and deeply hydrates your skin to give it more elasticity. Thus, using cocoa butter for your face and neck can make your skin more elastic, which means that it can be smoother and can also make your face and neck thinner than usual. All this contribute to the reduction of your double chin.
How To Do:
- you need to take 1-2 table spoon of cocoa butter and let it heat up in the microwave for less than a minute.
- Once it is warm enough, rub it onto your neck and chin.
- Massage gently on the face, neck and double chin while moving your thumbs backwards and upwards.
- Do this for 15-20 minutes every night before going to bed.
- If you want, you can do it twice a day.3. Green Tea:
Green Tea is well known for all of its properties, and once again this can be a magic drink for you here too. By regularly drinking tea alongside a better eating regime, you can help your weight loss as it boosts your metabolic rate in your body and burns more calories. There are suggestions of drinking several cups a day to promote further weight loss. Green Tea is packed with antioxidants which can help flush out toxins from your body and clean out from within.
4. Sugarless Gum:
It is necessary to remove the chin two thousand dollars to keep the muscles of face and neck tough. The best way to train these muscles is to chew gums. Gum containing sugar will increase your sugar content and it would be harmful to you, if you want to lose weight so as to dispel double chin. Therefore, use sugarless gum to exercise the facial muscles and jaw muscles to regain your chin shape.
5. Laugh And Talk More:
Is this tip on how to get rid of double chin surprising? Talking and laughing are a very good exercise for your chin such as chewing. When you talk and laugh, facial muscles are be exercised regularly. Laughter is not only good for the heart but also your fat chin. When you laugh, you’re doing a lot of exercises mouth and make your chin constantly move up and down. It is a chance to reduce excess fat.
6. Egg Whites:
Egg white loaded with protein. It is very good skin tightening agent and get rid of double chin. It is also good for the overall health of the skin.
How To Do:
- Take 2 white eggs, 1 tablespoon of milk,
- 1 tablespoon of honey, few drops of peppermint essential oil and one tablespoon of lemon juice in a bowl.
- Mix these ingredients perfectly. Apply this mixture on your face, neck and chin.
- Leave it for about half an hour until it dries off. Then wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this process once in a week till you get complete relief from the double chin.
7. Vitamin E Foods:
Vitamin E is a very important vitamin for your skin, which makes it essential for getting rid of a double chin. Vitamin E can improve your skin’s elasticity, which keeps extra skin from gathering to form a second chin. It’s best to get your vitamin E from natural sources like leafy green vegetables, brown rice, and fruits. You can also boost your vitamin E intake with a daily supplement.
You can also make a natural mask with glycerin to get rid of a double chin.
How To Do:
- Make a mask by mixing one tablespoon of glycerin, one-half tablespoon of Epsom salt and a few drops of peppermint oil.
- Use a cotton pad to apply it on the neck and chin area.
- Leave it on for several minutes so that it absorbs into the skin.
- Wash the area thoroughly with cool water.
- Do this three to five times a week to get positive results.