Attantion Please! These Mistakes Can Ruin Your Hair!
When taking care of our hair, most of us tend to make a number of mistakes that can greatly damage our hair.
This article will tell you about the most common mistakes in hair care. Go on reading and find out some useful tips, which will help you stay healthy and beautiful.
So what can damage your hair?
1. Too frequent, prolonged and intensive combing.
2. Twisting of hair in a tight tail or pigtail.
3. Putting additional accessories (ribbons, artificial strands, etc.) in your hair.
4. Hair extension.
What can the above-mentioned mistakes lead to?
The damage caused by these mistakes are primarily due to excessive hair tension, which can result in the following.
1. Increased tension on the hair follicles. This is accompanied by a risk of hair loss (traction alopecia), which can be triggered by too frequent combing, braiding the hair in a tight tail or braids, etc.
2. Hair degeneration from chronic tension. This too can be caused by tight braiding of hair and hair extension.
3. Changes in the direction of hair growth. Over time, the abnormal position of a hair results in its dystrophy and thinning.
4. Skin tension. Stiff hair braiding and hair extension can lead to a disruption in the circulation of the scalp.
What you should do to solve these problems.
- Comb your hair gently. If your hair is inclined to get frizzy, use a gentle shampoo in combination with a balm or mask.
- Minimize the tension of your hair and adhere to the natural direction of hair growth.
- Sleep with loose hair especially if you mostly do tight hairstyles in the daytime. In addition, we recommend changing the part once in a while.
- Regularly massage your scalp with your fingertips. This will improve the blood circulation.