How To Whiten Your Teeth Naturally With Activated Charcoal
It may seem strange to use activated charcoal or activated carbon, to whiten teeth, but it really does work. It is so effective because it absorbs tannins, the compounds that are found in tea, coffee, herbal teas, tobacco, blueberries, spices, wine and other foods that stain teeth. It does not lock onto minerals like calcium in the teeth, that is why it will not harm your tooth enamel even if used every day.
Scroll down below to know two methods on how you can whiten your teeth with activated charcoal.
How to Use Activated Charcoal to Whiten Teeth:
- Wet your toothbrush and dip the brush into the charcoal powder.
- Brush teeth as you normally would.
You may add a few drops of essential oils to your charcoal powder such as clove oil, peppermint oil, 4 thieves and cinnamon oil. This will add to its beneficial properties, freshen breath, kill bacteria and prevent cavities.
Note: You must use activated charcoal, as this type of charcoal has been
purified. Also brushing your teeth with activated charcoal can be a little messy. You may brush your teeth while showering to cut down on the mess.
Charcoal Mouth Rinse
- 1-1/2 Tbsp water
- 1/2 tsp activated charcoal powder
- Clove oil, peppermint oil, cinnamon oil or 4 thieves oil
- Combine 1/2-1 tablespoon of water and 1/2 teaspoon activated charcoal powder.
- Add a few drops of essential oil (listed above).
- Swish the mixture in your mouth for about 15-30 seconds. Then hold it at the front of your teeth for about 3 minutes.
- Rinse very well.
Note: If you cannot make your own activated charcoal tooth powder, you can purchase charcoal capsules and empty them for the powder or purchase food-grade charcoal powder.http://remedyguide.net/2017/08/22/whiten-teeth-naturally-activated-charcoal/http://remedyguide.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Screenshot_184.jpghttp://remedyguide.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Screenshot_184-150x150.jpgHealthteeth